Wednesday, September 10, 2008

As Jimmy says...Mind dump

  • Today is my bestest (Catherine) friend's birthday. I was going to call her after I walked Jessie to class, but God had me pass her in the car rider line at CC Griffin. I just felt like I should call her right then instead of waiting. I am so glad I did. She had a staff meeting and I would have missed her. I would have called her later, but I wanted her to know that I was starting my day thankful she was born and is part of my life.
  • Cory gets his braces off in 6 weeks. Within 2 months he has to have his top 2 baby canine teeth pulled. About a year later, he will get braces again, top and bottom this time. But for now, he is planning and dreaming of popcorn and bubble gum. He is is grateful he doesn't have to call his 2 front teeth by their names any longer. (Buck and Back!)
  • I love my job. I have the most godly sweet manager and the most wonderful coworkers in the world. Chick-fil-a at Concord Mills rocks out loud!
  • Brian is going on a men's retreat to the beach. The guys are supposed to play golf and fish. Brian doesn't really do either, but he is overdue for some time to hang out with his friends. I know they will do some good Bible study, which he will enjoy. They will also be silly and rude and in general: be guys. As well they should and I wouldn't want them to be any other way. Brian underestimates what a great guy he really is and how much fun he is to be around. He will pick on you unmercifully...unless he finds out it really hurts your feelings. He is hilarious. If he decides to be your friend, he is loyal to the end, no matter what. okay...if I don't change the subject, I will go on all night. Love my husband, nuff said.
  • While I will miss him, I am going to the library to check out a bunch of books!
  • You can say hard things to people, if you are truly speaking out of love and respect for God and the other person.
  • My daughter wishes for more homework.
  • My son wishes homework was against the law.
  • I like rain. (not flooding rain, just regular rain)
  • Loyalty is underrated.
  • Snack is a great dog.

No comments: