Wednesday, October 22, 2008

thoughts from today

  • cory got his braces off today! he was so excited. thanks tami for driving us to the appointment. i still can't drive. still need the mega pain meds.
  • had a wart burned off my face and one cut off my eyelid yesterday. still pretty sore, which is saying something since i am still on pain meds for the arm.
  • had my hair trimmed and colored yesterday, funny how something like that makes you feel better. thanks shannon, derrick, daniel and joshua.
  • thanks brian for taking me everywhere yesterday. it was nice to see my friends from chick-fil-a. i miss going to work everyday.
  • i love you catherine!
  • i am trying to take this one day at a time and focus on the positive.
  • i truly believe attitude effects how you feel and how you heal
  • God is bigger than everything else...thank goodness

No comments: