Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Things I love that start with the letter O

On my friend Stephanie's blog, http://steph-confessionsofasahm.blogspot.com she wrote last week about a blog she read where the lady posted her favorite 10 things that start with the letter N. Well that lady invited others to "play along" and Stephanie wanted to play. The lady assigned her the letter P, so she posted 10 things she loves that start with the letter P. Stephanie then asked if others wanted to play along, so asked if I could play along too. I was assigned the letter O. Here are my favorite things that start with the letter O:
1. Omniscient and Omnipresent - both of course referring to God who is all knowing and everywhere. This of course, is first, the rest are in no particular order.
2. orange juice
3. origami
4. Ozzy Osbourne's song "Crazy Train"
5. otters - they are really cute
6. oven - without it I couldn't make chocolate pound cake and Thanksgiving turkey
7. oreos - specifically the chocolate covered kind.
8. ostriches - they are just funny
9. October - I love fall.
10. Offerings - an album by Third Day

1 comment:

Steph said...

Leigh, you did a great job! You thought O was a hard letter, but you have an awesome list! Have a great day.