Sunday, August 31, 2008

Disappointment

What do you do when people disappoint you? Right now I have a list so long it is making my heart and my head hurt. I am sure I disappoint people very day. I know I have disappointed people plenty of times in my life. I wish people had been more honest with me when I was making choices that hurt people. Does that mean that the people in my life want to know if I am disappointed with them??? I don't know. Is being disappointed a way of judging people? I know that judgment belongs to the Lord and not to me. I have always appreciated the fact that God did not put me in charge of judging others, since I wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I think sometimes disappointment is justified, as in when your child does something you would have sworn that they would never do......

No comments: